Benefits and challenges of knowledge managementThis post will explore the benefits and challenges of ...
Manage your Policy Management Lifecycle in SharePoint
If you are one of the many policy management professionals who have been tasked with improving the policy management lifecycle in your organization, then this post will give you some insight into why SharePoint is a cool choice!
Firstly, I am a big fan of SharePoint and I also develop the leading SharePoint policy management software that fills in the gaps where SharePoint needs some help. Along the way, I have also looked extensively into the area of policy management and would like to share some of the resources I have written and compiled over the last couple of years.
- Policy Management Software – Features. In order to review and select a good system for managing your policies and procedures you need to know what features to look for. This resource lists the main features that any decent systems should offer.
- SharePoint Document Management Features. When you are specifically looking at the document management features, this article outlines where SharePoint is so good at managing the documentation that is needed for policies.
- Why Policy management Software in SharePoint. This is more of a general article outlining exactly why SharePoint is the obvious choice.
- Benefits of using SharePoint to manage policies or procedures. This lists 15 key areas that SharePoint can offer to help with the lifecycle.
- How to get employees to read and sign-off a policy. This article illustrates how SharePoint and DocRead can be used together to distribute and track a policy or procedure.
- How to assign a quiz to a policy. The DocSurvey product page contains an article (with video at the bottom) describing how DocSurvey and SharePoint can be used to quiz staff on the contents of your policies.
Hope these help!
Get your free Standard Operating Procedures guide
Creating Standard Operating Procedures for your organisation doesn't have to be complicated. This guide will introduce you to the whole lifecycle from creation to training and distribution.
You may also like:
May 22, 2023
May 22, 2023
Introduction to Knowledge Management in your organizationIn today's fast-paced business environment, knowledge is a ...
May 16, 2023
What is a Metapolicy? A metapolicy is a valuable tool for organizations seeking to ...
May 9, 2023
Process Standardization: A Key to Business SuccessProcess standardization refers to the practice of establishing ...
April 28, 2023
Target external content with Office365 and DocRead Microsoft 365 / SharePoint Online is an ...
April 24, 2023
DocRead for Office 365 DocRead has helped hundreds of customers maintain compliance records for ...