DocRead Release Notes - Version 4.0
21st May 2021 - Build 4.0.21142.7
If you need help with the upgrade please let us know by submitting a support request to our Helpdesk team.
New Functionality and what has changed in this version of DocRead
- DocRead document context menu options (Reading Requirements and DocRead Settings) now fully working in SharePoint 2019
- DocRead document context menu options now available in the standard SharePoint document webparts.
- Faster loading DocRead task reading webparts
- Fixed potential concurrency issues that may prevent the DocRead task reading webpart from loading.
- DocRead Publishing and Expiry dates can now be easily cleared
- Survey Requests fully working in SharePoint 2019
- Issue with Notification Scheduler settings being cleared when opened by a user with no permissions over SQL have been fixed
DOCREAD USER GUIDES
DOCSURVEY USER GUIDES
From our Knowledgebase
Free Policy and Procedure Downloadable TemplateOctober 17, 2022
How to link fields in your policy template to an O365 libraryOctober 13, 2022
Migrating DocRead from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint 2019August 30, 2022
Creating an Audience report for your documentJuly 22, 2022
Creating a SharePoint Document Library DashboardJune 13, 2022
From our Blog
What is a Metapolicy?May 16, 2023
Target external content with Office365 and DocReadApril 28, 2023
The Future of Healthcare ComplianceMarch 21, 2023