DocRead Release Notes - Version 4.0
21st May 2021 - Build 4.0.21142.7
If you need help with the upgrade please let us know by submitting a support request to our Helpdesk team.
New Functionality and what has changed in this version of DocRead
- DocRead document context menu options (Reading Requirements and DocRead Settings) now fully working in SharePoint 2019
- DocRead document context menu options now available in the standard SharePoint document webparts.
- Faster loading DocRead task reading webparts
- Fixed potential concurrency issues that may prevent the DocRead task reading webpart from loading.
- DocRead Publishing and Expiry dates can now be easily cleared
- Survey Requests fully working in SharePoint 2019
- Issue with Notification Scheduler settings being cleared when opened by a user with no permissions over SQL have been fixed
DOCREAD USER GUIDES
DOCSURVEY USER GUIDES
From our Knowledgebase
Creating an Audience report for your documentJuly 22, 2022