RN07: DocRead for SharePoint V2.0 (2.0.30804.5)
Note: The information in this post relates to DocRead for on-premises SharePoint only.
Please note: This is a historic release note and does not relate to the most recent version of the software available. Please visit our release note archive here to view a complete list of published release notes.
4th August 2013
Please Note : This release targets SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 only. Although SharePoint 2007 customers will continue to be supported DocRead for SharePoint 2007 will not be developed any further.
- DocRead now fully supports SharePoint 2013.
- 3 New “Line Manager Reports” (not available in SharePoint Foundation, without custom development).
- All the imagery has been refreshed to be more in line with Microsoft’s “Metro look”.
- DocRead is now “DocSurvey-Ready” for customers wishing to purchase our “quiz add-on”.
- The Notification Scheduler is now improved so that a group of people can be included on the Bcc or Cc.
- An administrator can select what messages Line Managers need to be included on.
- Code has been refactored into a common WSP, to support multiple products and more efficient installation for customers.
- Licencing Screen now accepts only “v2” keys.
- New upgrade mechanism written to support upgrades from 1.5.
- Document Title added to the Task List Web Part.
- Document Title added to some Reports.
- When saving a document with a non-text column specified for comments this would result in an Exception.
- If no tasks were selected in the “task info panel”, all tabs are now disabled.
- When clicking on the link from an e-mail, this now automatically shows the “Confirm” tab.
- The dashboard Reports were showing 100 “top documents” this is now limited to 5.
- IE 10 was causing issues on certain web service calls from SharePoint 2013.
- When a user confirmed one task (from the document library Task Panel) Force View was off for all.
- Branding is lost when a custom Master Page is used on the Process Reading Tasks screen.
- If a user selected “NT Authenticated” then this caused an exception.