Maximizing internal communicationsIn the modern business landscape, effective internal communication is the cornerstone of ...
How to migrate DocRead from SharePoint 2013 to 2016
At Collaboris, we strive to follow Microsoft's lead when it comes to upgrading between product versions. We feel this allows us to provide the level of support that is of consistently high quality.
This post explains how to migrate DocRead from SharePoint 2013 to 2019.
The steps you need to take are:
- Ensure you are using the latest version of the DocRead software
- Upgrade your SharePoint 2013 environment to SharePoint 2016
- Upgrade DocRead to SharePoint 2016. Detailed instructions can be found here
- Upgrade your SharePoint 2016 environment to SharePoint 2019
- Upgrade DocRead to SharePoint 2019. Detailed instructions can be found here
Please also read this article about migrating your DocRead licence.
If you wish to migrate, please contact your account manager to request evaluation licence keys to help you test the process.
November 15, 2023
October 17, 2023
Essential information all policies should include When creating an effective policy, it is important ...
September 25, 2023
The urgency of establishing an AI usage policy In an era characterized by rapid ...
September 15, 2023
Practical guide on mastering compliance culture Employee compliance is essential for maintaining organizational integrity, ...
August 17, 2023
Increasing Employee Engagement in Policy Management (part 2)Part one of this post covered the ...
August 17, 2023
How to Increase Employee Engagement in Policy Management (part 1)The Connection between Employee Engagement ...