The Importance of assigning owners to PoliciesPolicies are an essential part of any organization. ...
How to migrate DocRead from SharePoint 2013 to 2016
At Collaboris, we strive to follow Microsoft's lead when it comes to upgrading between product versions. We feel this allows us to provide the level of support that is of consistently high quality.
This post explains how to migrate DocRead from SharePoint 2013 to 2019.
The steps you need to take are:
- Ensure you are using the latest version of the DocRead software
- Upgrade your SharePoint 2013 environment to SharePoint 2016
- Upgrade DocRead to SharePoint 2016. Detailed instructions can be found here
- Upgrade your SharePoint 2016 environment to SharePoint 2019
- Upgrade DocRead to SharePoint 2019. Detailed instructions can be found here
Please also read this article about migrating your DocRead licence.
If you wish to migrate, please contact your account manager to request evaluation licence keys to help you test the process.
January 30, 2023
January 19, 2023
Preventing Rogue Policies in the WorkplaceWhat are Rogue Policies & how can they impact ...
January 13, 2023
A guide to compliance terminologyCompliance terminology may be used in many different organizational settings ...
January 3, 2023
A list of essential policies for your organizationA policy is a formal rule, requirement ...
December 6, 2022
Best Practices for your SOPsSOPs are used to create a standard operating procedure for ...
November 29, 2022
Planning Your Compliance Management SystemCompliance has never been more important! Every industry has its ...