Benefits and challenges of knowledge managementThis post will explore the benefits and challenges of ...
How to migrate DocRead from SharePoint 2013 to 2016
At Collaboris, we strive to follow Microsoft's lead when it comes to upgrading between product versions. We feel this allows us to provide the level of support that is of consistently high quality.
This post explains how to migrate DocRead from SharePoint 2013 to 2019.
The steps you need to take are:
- Ensure you are using the latest version of the DocRead software
- Upgrade your SharePoint 2013 environment to SharePoint 2016
- Upgrade DocRead to SharePoint 2016. Detailed instructions can be found here
- Upgrade your SharePoint 2016 environment to SharePoint 2019
- Upgrade DocRead to SharePoint 2019. Detailed instructions can be found here
Please also read this article about migrating your DocRead licence.
If you wish to migrate, please contact your account manager to request evaluation licence keys to help you test the process.
May 22, 2023
May 22, 2023
Introduction to Knowledge Management in your organizationIn today's fast-paced business environment, knowledge is a ...
May 16, 2023
What is a Metapolicy? A metapolicy is a valuable tool for organizations seeking to ...
May 9, 2023
Process Standardization: A Key to Business SuccessProcess standardization refers to the practice of establishing ...
April 28, 2023
Target external content with Office365 and DocRead Microsoft 365 / SharePoint Online is an ...
April 24, 2023
DocRead for Office 365 DocRead has helped hundreds of customers maintain compliance records for ...