RN18: DocRead & DocSurvey for SharePoint V3.0 (3.0.51031.1)
Note: The information in this post relates to DocRead for on-premises SharePoint only.
Please note: This is a historic release note and does not relate to the most recent version of the software available. Please visit our release note archive here to view a complete list of published release notes.
31st October 2015
This is a major release including new functionality and bug fixes.
- Introduction of templates which allow for the customisation of the messages and emails displayed to the users on a per document basis.
- Improved user management features via a new User Management screen in central admin that allows an administrator to:
- Delete unused user accounts
- Change the a user's username (i.e. due to a change in marital status)
- Improvements in the maintenance of DocRead logs:
- New timer job created that automatically clears log entries older than a specified number of days
- Improved performance when clearing event log
- Introduced the "Survey Request" functionality allows a DocRead Administrator to request that groups of users complete a survey / quiz or questionnaire (without having to have an associated document).