RN14: DocRead & DocSurvey for SharePoint V2.5 (2.5.40510.1)
Please note: This is a historic release note and does not relate to the most recent version of the software available. Please visit our release note archive here to view a complete list of published release notes.
10th May 2014
This is a maintenance release. No new functionality has been added.
- Under some situations the DocRead tasks were not being updated with changes in the document name.
- “Reset tasks” and “Reading requirements” options not displayed in standard list items (non document libraries)
- Individual users with a comma in their display name could not be added to DocRead audiences.
- Under some situations duplicate audiences are created after upgrading to DR 2.4 (only affect upgrades).
- Under some situations negative receipts are being deleted when a document is updated
- Survey dialog hangs the page if a user tries to complete a survey for the second time and the survey is configured to not allow duplicates.
- Manage Surveys page can be used by anyone. It should only be used by members of the DocSurvey administrators group.
- Save and close button is shown when taking the survey from the “Survey button” webpart.
- When a user cancels a survey the half completed survey stays in the survey list.