RN04: DocRead for SharePoint V1.4 (20928.3 & 21008.1)
Please note: This is a historic release note and does not relate to the most recent version of the software available. Please visit our release note archive here to view a complete list of published release notes.
28th September 2012
- Reset tasks moved from the document “Edit properties” dialog to a custom action on the Document context menu (ECB menu). This is to allow tasks to be reset without having to checkout the documents.
- Negative receipts are now generated during reset tasks.
- Added jQuery 1.6.4 to 2007 installer ( already deployed with 2010 installer) – build 21008.1
- Timeout issues with upgrades on multi-server farms under heavy loads.
- Under certain conditions synchronise site documents was geting values from the incorrect document version.
- Added support for ‘.’ character in the database username field on the Database settings page.
- Reading receipt description was truncated to 1 line when printing or exporting to PDF.
- Receipts report was displaying an error when displaying tasks for document that have been detached from DocRead.
- Cross-site scripting problem was preventing confirming tasks accross domains.
- Under certain situations, on websites where DocRead is attached to multiple libraries, removing it from a library could cause loss of tasks associated with other libraries.