The Importance of Employee Knowledge Management In today's fast-paced business environment, knowledge is a ...
What types of reading receipts does DocRead generate?
DocRead generates two types of reading receipts:
- Positive Receipts: These are receipts that are automatically generated when a user confirms that they have read a document.
- Negative receipts: Registers the fact that a user has never completed a task to read a specific document. Negative receipts will be generated under the following situations:
- Document gets deleted – Under this circunstance docread will automatically generate negative receipts for all incomplete reading tasks associated with this document.
- User leaves a DocRead Audience – In this situation DocRead will generate negative receipts to all incomplete reading tasks assigned to the user against documents associated with the audience the user is leaving.
- Deleted Document Library – DocRead will generate negative receipts for all incomplete tasks associated with documents contained in the deleted library
- Site deleted – DocRead will generate negative receipts for all incomplete tasks associated with documents contained in the deleted site
- Site Collection Deleted – DocRead will generate negative receipts for all incomplete tasks associated with documents contained in the deleted site collection
- Task deleted – When a task that has not been completed gets manually deleted or deleted via the “Reset Tasks” functionality DocRead will generate negative receipts to record the fact that the user never completed the task.
Note: Docment Library, Site and Site collection deletions are handled by a DocRead timer job that runs once per day so there can be a 24 hour delay betwen the deletion event and the removal of related tasks and generation of negative receipts.
Tired of reminding staff to read your company policies?
DocRead makes compliance simple
You may also like:
February 12, 2024
January 30, 2024
Leveraging AI for Policy Writing SuccessIn the realm of policy writing, data and documentation ...
January 16, 2024
10 Essential Tips for Effective Policy Management: A Comprehensive Guide In today's fast-paced business ...
December 12, 2023
The urgency of establishing an AI usage policy In the ever-evolving landscape of business ...
November 15, 2023
Maximizing internal communicationsIn the modern business landscape, effective internal communication is the cornerstone of ...
October 17, 2023
Essential information all policies should includeWhen creating an effective policy, it is important to ...