RN21: DocRead & DocSurvey for SharePoint V3.2 (3.2.60801.2)
Please note: This is a historic release note and does not relate to the most recent version of the software available. Please visit our release note archive here to view a complete list of published release notes.
2nd August 2016
This is a minor release with bug fixes, improvements and added support for SharePoint 2016.
- Added support for SharePoint 2016
- Audience friendly names (name without the provider prefix) are now shown on the DocRead webpart when "Display Friendly Names" option is enabled.
- User name is now shown on reading receipts (together with login name).
- Changed the way that users are counted so that users that belong to audiences not assigned to any documents (but that have completed task) are not counted for licensing purposes.
- Cannot create a site from a template saved from a DocRead site
- Under some circumstances the Reading Required bar is being shown on some pages other than list views.
- Standard users (non DocRead administrators or Publishers) can have access to the Manage Templates page.
- Can't get to page 2 on the Manage Templates page.
- Create template button does not work when the DocSurvey functionality is not enabled.
- Force view Document does not work on all scenarios.
- Getting SQL timeout when processing users under some circumstances.
- Save and close button is shown on survey when branching is enabled and a user is trying to complete a DocRead task.
- Under some circumstances users were getting a permissions error after completing a survey.
- Under some circumstances a duplicate survey entry error was thrown when a user did not have permissions over the survey list.
- DocRead task does not get updated if enable survey stats is disabled.
- DocSurvey Quiz Settings page does not save values properly.