AUDIENCE TARGETED READING
CREATE, REVIEW, APPROVE
EMAIL AND NOTIFICATION
READ AND ACKNOWLEDGE
REAL TIME REPORTING
CONFIGURE & CUSTOMISE
DocRead receipts are PDF certificates that are generated to confirm whether a user has or has not completed a reading task. The Reading Receipts can be exported or downloaded by the user for their own records.
- All Receipts are available on a drill-down report.
- Positive Receipts confirm when a person read a particular version of a document and also the terms that they agreed to when confirming they read it.
- Negative Receipts are generated in situations when a person did not read a document before the task was deleted. This can occur for genuine business reasons such as the user moves departments, leaves the organization or because the document was removed.
- All receipts are exportable to most common formats (PDF, Excel, RTF, etc)
- Links to receipts are sent in completed emails and can be accessed from the task information panel.