RN24: DocRead & DocSurvey for SharePoint V3.5 (3.5.17352.2)
Note: The information in this post relates to DocRead for on-premises SharePoint only.
Please note: This is a historic release note and does not relate to the most recent version of the software available. Please visit our release note archive here to view a complete list of published release notes.
21st December 2017
This is a minor release with bug fixes.
- DocRead expiry date does not work when tasks are processed by the timer job.
- DocRead Site Settings page - Error saving settings when user tries to add an empty list.
- DocRead Settings page - If jquery is loaded in the master page the column selectors do not work
- Whenever we add a new list under DocRead settings, it clears the settings for DocRead Site Collection Administrators, DocRead Site Administrators, DocRead Publishers.
- Trying to activate the DR web feature without activating the web app feature first generates an exception (instead of generating the standard feature dependency error).
- DB logger throws an exception if we try to log an event without being able to access the DB.