RN13: DocRead & DocSurvey for SharePoint V2.4 (2.4.40329.2 and 2.4.40331.1)
Please note: This is a historic release note and does not relate to the most recent version of the software available. Please visit our release note archive here to view a complete list of published release notes.
31st March 2014
New Features and improvements
- Added support for using AD groups in DocRead audiences (instead of having to nest them inside SharePoint groups).
- Added support for using individual user accounts in DocRead audiences.
- DocRead can now be attached to standard SharePoint lists and asset libraries.
- Added the ability to make the acknowledge tab the default active tab on the task information panel.
- Removed the 255 character limit on quiz questions.
- Tasks were not being deleted when a SharePoint site is deleted (fixed in build 2.4.40331.1)
- Fixed a security hole where a user could potentially see reading receipts belonging to other users.
- Document “Name” column was causing an exception in some foreign language packages.
- Completed tasks could not be seen if the user has left the audience.
- AD groups could not be nested in SharePoint groups with the same name.
- Error message wasn’t shown if a user tries to complete a Survey for which he\she has not been given permissions.
- Save survey button wasn’t hidden when Surveys were attached to documents.