An SP24 Adventure – My story
On April 16th 2014, I was part of a team that ran the world’s largest virtual, SharePoint Conference known as SP24. This was one of the most enjoyable projects I have ever worked on, but also one of the most challenging. We built the platform on SharePoint 2013 Foundation and to get it ready was a massive race against the clock. In this series of blog posts, I intend to share just a little bit about my experience in the links below:
- An SP24 Adventure – The idea
- An SP24 Adventure – Putting it all together
- An SP24 Adventure – the big day
- An SP24 Adventure – After its all done
- An SP24 Adventure – The thank you’s
- Managing SP24 – a sneak peak behind the scenes
- Software and Services that we used to build the SP24 site
- Watch all 98 Sessions free
Have you watched the SP24 sessions?
Now that both conferences are complete every single session is now available to watch at your leisure, on-demand. This boils down to completely free SharePoint training to anyone with an internet connection.
To watch the sessions you need to grab a free account (the main reason for this is because we use DocRead to assign recommended reading to Session SharePoint groups). This means that once you are in a session you will automatically be given access to the slides and code samples as shared by the speakers. This is all consolidated in your ‘My SP24 Resources‘ reading list.