DocRead Upgrade InstructionsInstructions on how to upgrade your DocRead installation to the latest versionYou ...
DocRead & DocSurvey V4.0
21st of May 2021 - Build 4.0.21142.7
New Functionality and what has changed in this version of DocRead
- DocRead document context menu options (Reading Requirements and DocRead Settings) now fully working in SharePoint 2019
- DocRead document context menu options now available in the standard SharePoint document webparts.
- Faster loading DocRead task reading webparts
- Fixed potential concurrency issues that may prevent the DocRead task reading webpart from loading.
- DocRead Publishing and Expiry dates can now be easily cleared
- Survey Requests fully working in SharePoint 2019
- Issue with Notification Scheduler settings being cleared when opened by a user with no permissions over SQL have been fixed
Collaboris KnowledgebaseWelcome! If you are unable to find what you are looking for then ...
Welcome to our Documentation CenterHere you will find all of our product documentation. If ...
Migrating Between EditionsOur products are available in distinct editions that support SharePoint 2019 (classic ...