SAF v2 is released
SAF v2 is now freely available to download from CodePlex @ http://saf.codeplex.com
Major points worth noting in this release :
– Many more Actions to help you automatically configure SharePoint.
– Downloadable examples and documentation explaining how to run every Action.
– Run Actions from an MSBuild project and pass properties.
– Run Actions from a SharePoint Feature and pass properties.
– Run Actions from StsAdm and pass properties.
– Support for Dynamic Properties – allowing you to pass values from one Action to another.
– Support for Placeholders (tokens) allowing runtime replacement from these sources :
- Web|app.config files,
- Environment Variables,
- Registry values,
- MSBuild Properties
- Feature Properties.
– Support for Expressions when setting properties on the actions.
– Improvements to logging using .Net tracing statements – easily viewable in DebugViewer