Time - 2:00 PM (EST) - 3:00 PM (EST)
To register for this webinar please use this link.
Failure to to manage and monitior compliance can result in confusion, deadlines not being met, and even fines from regulatory agencies. Making sure that documents are read, acknowledged, and acted on is critical for almost every company, but especially those required to be in regulatory compliance.
DocRead for SharePoint will not only help dramatically lower your cost of administration, but also make the process of approving, distributing, and tracking very simple.
Find out how you can use DocRead for SharePoint to manage your policy and document compliance processes.
This free webinar will demonstrate how:
- you can easily assign 'reading tasks' to groups of users
- users self certify that they have read the document and complied with your request
- permanent records confirming the completion of tasks are created and securely stored
- administrators can monitor the completion of tasks via a reporting suite
- easy it is to identify users who have not completed tasks
- email notifications can be used to remind employees to complete required assignments
If you would like to find out more about DocRead and how it could save you countless hours of administrative effort, then why not check out our website http://www.collaboris.com/products/docread or join our webinar using the link at the top.
If you can't join us this time, feel free to contact us directly and we will be happy to arrange something more suitable.